By means of this notice, GENOMICA S.A.U. (hereinafter GENOMICA), belonging to the Pharma Mar Group, informs the users of the Web site about its Personal Data Protection Policy, so that they may decide freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide GENOMICA with the personal data that may be requested on the Web site.
Your personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for such purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of his right of cancellation.
GENOMICA declares its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by GENOMICA in accordance with the following information.
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
GENOMICA, S.A.U. NIF: A79434718. Address: Parque Empresarial Alvento. Building B. Calle Vía de los Poblados, 1 – 1ª planta – 28033 Madrid. Tf: 916748990, DPD Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collection and processing of personal data has the following purposes:
- In the case of the data sent through the employment e-mail address: the creation of an employment exchange that allows to carry out personnel selection processes of GENOMICA’s company.
- In the case of the rest of the data sent through contact e-mail addresses: the use of such data to answer your query or suggestion.
- Any other service related to GENOMICA’s activity that we may consider of your interest.
- Use for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of the Users and to analyze how to improve the services we provide to the Users.
- Sending communications of a commercial nature, expressly requested.
LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION
The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent given by the User when providing the data or by marking, where appropriate, the corresponding boxes or acceptance buttons.
Failure to provide the necessary data for these purposes will make it impossible to provide our services. The fields of the forms that have an asterisk assigned are mandatory and are considered necessary to provide the requested service in such a way that, if all the necessary fields are not filled in, GENOMICA will not be able to provide the user with the specific service offered in the site.
In the fields where the contrary is indicated, the answers to the questions on Personal Data are voluntary, without the lack of answer implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services.
The retention periods are:
- Contact data will be kept for the time necessary to answer your query and as long as their deletion is not requested.
- Data relating to curriculum information will be kept for a maximum period of two years.
- The data associated with your interaction in corporate profiles on social networks will be retained for the period of time that you enable in that social network to your publications.
- The data of subscription or acceptance of commercial mailings indefinitely unless opposition.
In any case, the data will be retained in compliance with the legal statute of limitations that may apply.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
If you give your consent, your data may be transferred to the companies of the Pharma Mar Group, for the same purposes as indicated for the collection of personal data by GENOMICA. For the purposes of this Data Protection Policy, the companies of the Pharma Mar Group are considered to be the entities referred to in the link www.pharmamar.com of this Web site, namely:
- Pharma Mar S.A.: Research and Development on natural sciences and techniques.
- Sylentis S.A.U.: Research and Development in natural sciences and technology.
- Xylazel S.A.: Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings.
- Zelnova, S.A.: Manufacture of pesticides and other agrochemical products.
The user may object at any time to any or all of the aforementioned transfers by exercising this right by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or to the postal address Parque Empresarial Alvento. Building B. Calle Vía de los Poblados, 1 – 1st floor – 28033 Madrid.
Any other transfer of users’ personal data to third parties will be previously notified to the affected parties in the personal data collection forms, together with the identification of the company that transfers the data and said third party, the type of activities to which it is dedicated and the purpose of the transfer.
We make use of MICROSOFT CORPORATION’s “Online Services for Companies” which involve an international transfer of data authorized by the AEPD: TI-00032-2014 Resolution dated 09-05-2014.
Responsible for web analytics services: The Page has enabled Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC. The interaction with users using such tool involves the international transfer of data, of analytical and technical type in relation to the Page to the United States, a country that does not offer a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union. The transfer of data will only take place if you have accepted the installation of analytical cookies.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The user, and where appropriate who represents him, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition, as well as withdraw the consent given, by written and signed request addressed to:
- The following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quality Department at Parque Empresarial Alvento. Building B. Vía de los Poblados Street, 1 – 1st floor – 28033 Madrid.
Likewise, you will have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es).
Any doubt, question or comment about the following Policy may be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The user will be the only responsible for the veracity of the data provided to GENOMICA.
GENOMICA adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
GENOMICA reserves the right to modify its Data Protection Policy according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business practice. Such modifications will be published in this site, providing GENOMICA the necessary resources to the user to access to the reading of the same. In any case, the relationship with the users will be governed by the rules foreseen at the precise moment in which the Web site is accessed.
In no case will GENOMICA modify policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our customers previously stored, without the prior consent of the customers concerned.
Last updated: October 16, 2020